Raw 4 Paws - BARF for dogs
Raw 4 Paws is a range of biologically appropriate raw food for dogs and cats designed to support and promote optimum health. The husband and wife team behind Raw 4 Paws originally developed a range of BARF specifically for their own dog after she became suddenly and unexpectedly ill. Investigation revealed that the dog was suffering from an allergy to certain common ingredients in commercial dog food. After being put on her new BARF diet, this dog returned to her happy self and her recovery prompted enquiry from those who knew her as to how she had recovered and seemed so healthy. Raw 4 Paws was born.
Raw 4 Paws is Safe Food Qld accredited. They are Australian owned and all products are Australian made, frozen fresh to preserve the high quality nutrients. Find out more at the Raw 4 Paws website.
Typical Ingredients in Raw 4 Paws
- About 80% human grade Australian meat, with flesh, bone and offal from the one meat source
- Seasonal fresh vegetables and fruit sourced from local suppliers. May include carrots, celery, spinach, apples, pear - all fresh, all real produce
- Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Coconut Oil
- Natural vitamins and minerals
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
- Chia Seeds
What's NOT in Raw 4 Paws?
- NO grains
- NO yeast
- NO dairy products
- NO fillers or by-products
- NO preservatives or chemicals
- NO irradiated products
- NO artificial colours, flavours or enhancers